Sunday, March 18, 2018

How Well I Stuck to It #191, March 18th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 12:
The Black Parade by Kyoto M, Fallen by Karin Slaughter, Snatched by Karin Slaughter, Criminal by Karin Slaughter, The Heart Forger by Rin Chupeco, Here So Far Away by Hadley Dyer, Monday Mourning by Kathy Reichs, Princess of Tyrone by Katie Hamstead, Myths of Mish by Katie Hamstead

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: 1. Check.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: 3. Check.

New Books: 5. Check.

So yeah, this week is pretty balanced, so yeah, I'm really happy with it!

Week 11:
Bare Bones by Kathy Reichs, Blaze Erupting by Rebecca Zanetti, Winter Igniting by Rebecca Zanetti, Broken by Karin Slaughter, Dangerously Fierce by Deborah Blake, Obsidio by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff, Time Bomb by Joelle Charbonneau

vs.

Blaze Erupting by Rebecca Zanetti, Winter Igniting by Rebecca Zanetti, Broken by Karin Slaughter, Love, Life, and the List by Kasie West, Dangerously Fierce by Deborah Blake, Time Bomb by Joelle Charbonneau, Obsidio by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff, Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi, Destroy Me by Tahereh Mafi, Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi, Fracture Me by Tahereh Mafi, Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi, Restore Me by Tahereh Mafi, Broken by Karin Slaughter

So yeah, I read all but 1 of the books that I wanted to read, and much more than that, so yeah, really happy with this week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!