Sunday, February 25, 2018

How Well I Stuck to It #188, February 25th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 9:
Wandfasted by Laurie Forest, The Black Witch by Laurie Forest, Fatal Voyage by Kathy Reichs, Find You in the Dark by Nathan Ripley, Fractured by Karin Slaughter, Inkmistress by Audrey Coulthurst, The Queen of Blood by Sarah Beth Durst, Uprooted by Naomi Novik

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: 1. Check.

NetGalley: 1. Check.

Edelweiss: 1. Check.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: 2. Check.

New Books: 3. Check.

So again, another week with a little more then I would want to put into it, but these are some really great books that I really want to read, so hopefully I'll get to at least most of them!

Week 8:
All Out Anthology, Break Us by Jennifer Brown, This Tiny Perfect World by Lauren Gibaldi, The Tombs by Deborah Schaumberg, Where I Live by Brenda Rufener

vs.

Soldier by Julie Kagawa, Legion by Julie Kagawa, Deadly Décisions by Kathy Reichs, The Wolves of Winter by Tyrell Johnson, Crave by Deborah Wilde, Heartstone by Elle Katharine White, The Audition by Rachel Hartman, Seraphina by Rachel Hartman, Shadow Scale by Rachel Hartman, Tess of the Road by Rachel Hartman, Beyond Reach by Karin Slaughter, Break Us by Jennifer Brown

So I only read one of what I wanted to read, but I had a ton of awesome books to reread, and some ARC's that I've been meaning to read for a while. So yeah, I'm happy with this week, and I can't wiat for next week! What about you guys? Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!