Sunday, February 18, 2018

How Well I Stuck to It #187, February 18th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 8:
All Out Anthology, Break Us by Jennifer Brown, This Tiny Perfect World by Lauren Gibaldi, The Tombs by Deborah Schaumberg, Where I Live by Brenda Rufener

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: 5. Check.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: 1. Check

So a very focused week, almost all Edelweiss ARC's, but I'm hoping that I get approved for some NetGalley ARC's that come out on March 6! But yeah, these ARC's are coming out shortly, so I wanted to read them before they come out! Yep.

Week 7:
Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff, Gemina by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff, Hamilton and Peggy! by L.M. Elliott

vs.

Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff, Gemina by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff, Even White Trash Zombies Get the Blues by Diana Rowland, White Trash Zombie Apocalypse by Diana Rowland, How the White Trash Zombie Got Her Groove Back by Diana Rowland, White Trash Zombie Gone Wild by Diana Rowland,  White Trash Zombie Unchained by Diana Rowland, The Dark Calling by Kresley Cole, When My Heart Joins the Thousand by A.J. Steiger, Love Unchained by Diane Kelly, Enforcing the Paw by Diane Kelly

2/3 isn't too bad, and hopefully I'll get that ARC read soon-ish! Plus a whole bunch more! So yeah, really happy with this week! Hopefully this next one goes just as well, if not better! What about you guys? Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!