Sunday, October 1, 2017

How Well I Stuck to It #167, October 1st

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 40:
The Art of Starving by Sam J. Miller, Leopard's Blood by Christine Feehan, Lie to Me by J.T. Ellison, Lover Mine by J.R. Ward, Lover Unleashed by J.R. Ward, Lover Reborn by J.R. Ward, Mind Game by Iris Johansen, Monster by Michael Grant, This Darkness Mine by Mindy McGinnis, Top Ten by Katie Cotugno 

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: 3. Check.

Edelweiss: 4. Check.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: 3. Check.

So yeah, a pretty balanced week, lots of great books, and I'm really excited to read them!

Week 37:
Burn for Me by Ilona Andrews, White Hot by Ilona Andrews, Wildfire by Ilona Andrews, Drink, Slay, Love by Sarah Beth Durst, Freefall by Joshua David Bellin, The Hanging Girl by Eileen Cook, Jackaby by William Hitter, This Mortal Coil by Emily Suvada

vs.

Burn for Me by Ilona Andrews, White Hot by Ilona Andrews, Wildfire by Ilona Andrews, Jackaby by William Ritter, The Map by William Ritter, Beastly Bones by William Ritter, Otherworld Chills by Kelley Armstrong, Flame in the Dark by Faith Hunter, There's Someone Inside Your House by Stephanie Perkins, Marked in Flesh by Anne Bishop, Etched in Bone by Anne Bishop, Drink, Slay, Love by Sarah Beth Durst, Lover Avenged by J.R. Ward

I didn't read all that I planned, but I read more and other than I planned, so it works out pretty well! And some really amazing books, so I'm happy! What about you guys? Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!