Saturday, October 8, 2016

Week 41 Review: Remember Jamie Baker

From Goodreads:
Remember Jamie Baker is the explosive and long awaited conclusion to the Jamie Baker trilogy.

Plagued by memory loss, Jamie Baker searches high and low for the answers to who she is, where she comes from, and why she's able to do things other humans can't. A not-so-simple task when she's hiding from the people responsible for her amnesia—an evil scientific research company that wants to capture her at any cost.

When Jamie's quest for the truth reveals a devastating betrayal from the one person she thought she could trust, she's forced to team up with a secret military organization in order to ensure her safety and stop Visticorp’s horrific human experimenting once and for all. 

My Review:
I just loved reading this book! It's been a while since I read the other books in the series, so I was like Jamie-not knowing the previous Jamie, without her experiences. Sure, I remembered bits and pieces, but I'm not her!

Ryan was mostly his usual self in this book-confident and assured in Jamie's love. Of wearing her down with his insistence of their feelings for one another. But he was changed from her disappearance, and of course their relationship was different because they were different people!

A lot of this book deals with her loss of memories. Memories and experiences give a foundation to our lives. They give us feelings and emotions, and how to deal with them. And Jamie had to start from scratch, and with Teddy, the liar.

Loved how everything worked out! It wasn't pleasant, with the whole being controlled and told to kill people, including Ryan, but it did work out! So yeah, this was a pretty excellent end to the series! I enjoyed it so much!

This book was fantastic, and I need to read more Kelly Oram books!

Author: Kelly Oram
Series: Jamie Barker #3
Read: October 1st, 2016
Source: Ebook.bike
Reason Why: Love this series so much, and it's a End of Series 2016 Book and a Prequel & Sequel Challenge 2016 Book!
Publisher: Bluefield
Published: June 10th 2016
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!