Saturday, July 19, 2014

Week 29 Review: The Dream Thieves

From Goodreads:
Now that the ley lines around Cabeswater have been woken, nothing for Ronan, Gansey, Blue, and Adam will be the same. 

Ronan, for one, is falling more and more deeply into his dreams, and his dreams are intruding more and more into waking life. 

Meanwhile, some very sinister people are looking for some of the same pieces of the Cabeswater puzzle that Gansey is after...

My Review:
This was an awesome book! While it took me forever to actually get to reading it, I'm sorry about the wasted time that I didn't read it, which is really, just too bad! Because this was just a great book, and I loved to be in this world again!

While I didn't remember most of what happened in The Raven Boys, I did OK in knowing what was going on in this book, so a few mentions of what happened, really helped, and yeah, like Adam's deal with Cabeswater, and what they saw there and all!

I loved what we learned about Ronan, about his ablitiy, and and someone else is maybe connected to it, to be able to take things out of dreams-dream thieves-but Ronan has a special connection, and he's one of a kind.

Gansey and Blue, yeah, they actually kinda started a relationship, one that they knew was only for a little bit, and yeah, that was just so sad, they know they can't really be together, especial since if she kisses her true love, he'll die, though it was discussed what wording was used in that!

Loved this book so freaking much, can't wait for the 3rd book, especially how this one ended!

Author: Maggie Stiefvater
Series: The Raven Cycle #2
Read: July 18th, 2014
Source: Tuebl
Reason Why: Enjoyed the first book, and it's a Prequel & Sequel Challenge 2014 Book and a WoW Book!
Publisher: Scholastic Press
Published: September 1st 2013
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
4.5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!