Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Emergency Review-a-Thon Part 2 Update 20

So I've written the review for The Dark Discovery of Jack Dandy, The Girl With the Iron Touch, The Wild Adventures of Jasper Renn and next I want to review The Girl With the Iron Touch. So I need to write the review for the first time I reviewed Iron Touch, and yeah, then I can go back to week 10 reviews! Well, then back to my first review of Dark Triumph.

Reviewed Part 2: The French ExecutionerInheritanceBonnieThe Thirteen HollowsBeauty QueensAwakenTitheMercy and ExileThe Power of SixBeautiful ChaosSpeak No Evil, The Hunt, Trusting an Angel, Champion, The Shadow Prince, Of Monsters and Madness, Community ServiceShatter Me, Destroy Me, Unravel Me, Fracture Me, Ignite Me, My Life With the Walter BoysThe Dark Discovery of Jack Dandy, The Girl With the Iron Touch, The Wild Adventures of Jasper Renn.

Week 19 Reviews: The Hunt, Champion, The Shadow Prince, Of Monsters and Madness.

Reviewed All: Rebel SpringSacrificeCast in ShadowCast in CourtlightCast in Secret and Cast in FuryCast in Silence, Cast in Chaos, Cast in RuinCast in Peril and Cast in SorrowUp From the GraveMagic Graves, This Side of the Grave, One Grave at a Time, Home for the HolidaysOnce Burned and Twice TemptedThe Coldest Girl in ColdtownPhantom of the NightSize 12 is Not Fat, Size 14 Is Not Fat Either, Big BonedThe French ExecutionerInheritanceBonnieThe Thirteen HollowsBeauty QueensAwakenTitheMercy and ExileThe Power of SixBeautiful ChaosSpeak No Evil, The Hunt, Trusting an Angel, Champion, The Shadow Prince, Of Monsters and Madness, Community ServiceShatter Me, Destroy Me, Unravel Me, Fracture Me, Ignite Me, My Life With the Walter BoysThe Dark Discovery of Jack Dandy, The Girl With the Iron Touch, The Wild Adventures of Jasper Renn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!