Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Bout of Books Mini Challenge 2

Bout of Books
So one of today's mini challenges is River City Reading, they ask for a list of 10 books that we're Looking Forward to.

So my a little over 10 are coming out in May and June and July and they are in order of Publication:


  1. Rebel by Amy Tintera
  2. Renegade by Debra Driza
  3. Of Triton by Anna Banks
  4. The Lovely and the Lost by Page Morgan
  5. Sixth Grave On the Edge by Darynda Jones
  6. City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare
  7. Air Bound by Christine Feehan
  8. Tease by Sophie Jordan
  9. The Murder Complex by Lindsay Cummings
  10. Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo
  11. Born of Fury by Sherrilyn Kenyon
Yeah, I want to read these books, though I have copies of 1, 2, and 8 right now, must read them soon, like today or tomorrow for Tease, and next week for Rebel and Renegade! Yep. What about you guys? Happy reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!