Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Maria V. Snyder Author Page

The Story: Well, I technically read Inside Out first, but that was back in 2010, before I started blogging, and using Goodreads, and and while it I enjoyed it, Poison Study, the real first book that I read, was my favourite, which I got as my first RAK. I was utterly captivated by Yelena and Valek, and their world, and I wanted to read more!!! Poison Study was the book that got my hooked on Maria V. Snyder's writing. And this is my author page for her.

Website

Series: Study, Glass, Insiders, and Healer.

Study: Poison Study and her site, my review, my reread, Assassin Study and her site, my review, Magic Study and her site, my review, my reread, Fire Study and her site, my review, my reread, Power Study and her site, my review, Ice Study and her site, my review, Shadow Study and her site, my review, Night Study and her site, my review, Dawn Study and her site, my review.

Glass (Spin off Series of *Study*): Storm Glass and her site, my review, my reread, Sea Glass and her site, my review, my reread, Spy Glass and her site, my review, my reread, Shattered Glass and her site, my review.

Study and Glass can also be considered the Chronicles of Ixia series, in order of publication besides the novellas.

Insiders: Inside Out and her site, my review, my reread, Outside In and her site, my review, my reread.

Healer: Touch of Power and her site, my review, my reread, Scent of Magic and her site, my review, my reread, Taste of Darkness and her site, my review.

Stand Alone's: Storm Watcher and her site, my review.

Anthologies: Brave New World and her sitemy review, The Eternal Kiss and her sitemy review.

I've read all of Maria V. Snyder's full length published novels except Storm Watch, that are currently out.  And I've reread the majority of them. Yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! But this is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!