Saturday, November 2, 2013

Week 44 Review: Trust in Me

From Goodreads:
Cameron Hamilton is used to getting what he wants, especially when it comes to women. But when Avery Morgansten comes crashing into his life – literally – he finally meets the one person who can resist his soulful baby blues. But Cam's not ready to give up. He can't get the feisty and intriguing girl out of his head.

Avery has secrets, secrets that keep her from admitting the feelings Cam knows she has for him. Will persistence (and some delicious homemade cookies) help him break down her barriers and gain her trust? Or will he be shut out of Avery's life, losing his first real shot at the kind of love that lasts forever?

My Review:
This book was so cute! I mean, it's shorter then Wait for You, but longer then a novella, longer then most regular books, so we got a lot of story, things in between what we got in Wait for You, some are some pretty important scenes from Wait for You, and then this goes past where Wait For You ended, so yeah, it was awesome!

It was just awesome to have this book! A couple in the case of Avery and Cam, is made of 2 people, and we only saw Avery's side. And now we got to have Cam's side, and that was just the best! Cam is someone that would be awesome to know!

I just enjoyed being in Cam's POV a lot! I mean, he's important to Avery, and it was great to see what he was thinking in those moments when she pulled away, in the moments that were important, and yeah, I'm so glad for this book!

Plus, his head goes in weird directions! I can totally relate, my brain can go on tangents, and it's fun to trace them back, to see what the original thought was, and how I jumped from thing to thing, and it was great to do that with Cam's thoughts!

This was such a great book, I enjoyed it so much, and I can't wait to read Be With Me, the teaser in this book is making me a bit desperate!

Author: Jennifer L. Armentrout
Series: Wait for You #1.5
Read: October 26th, 2013
Source: Tuebl
Reason Why: Love Jennifer L. Armentrout's writing, and it's a Sequel Challenge 2013 Book!
Publisher: William Morrow Impulse
Published: October 22nd 2013
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!