Saturday, April 20, 2013

Week 16 Review: Bared to Him

From Goodreads:
Tempted by the billionaire 
When stern, handsome, powerful, and rich Phillip Dettmer offers to all make Myka Monroe's BDSM fantasies come true, she's oh so tempted. She has always dreamed of being with a man who would be relentless in his expectations, a Dom who will push her to the edge, giving her the climaxes she craves and the bondage she needs. But she had never imagined that Phillp Dettmer would lay her bare to him, mentally and emotionally as well as sexually, or that the experience would change her life forever, leaving her stronger and more able to ask for what she needs.

My Review:
OK, this book won't be for most people, it's an erotica, so yeah, everything that comes with that. And while it's not something that I necessarily enjoy, it's like, a car crash, I can't look away. Oh, human curiosity!

I enjoyed the relationship between Myka and Phillip. It's not a conventional one, because it's a bit of a physical manifestation of what I image relationships between guys and girls in the past. That the guy was in charge and all. Which is something that I can't stand, they're supposed to be equal!

These were characters that I wanted to read about! Sure, I might not agree with their decisions, but they were really great to read about! Definitely live lives that aren't like others, and they are individuals, not sheep!

Really enjoyed where it ended! They went on a journey, and where they ended up, was where they needed to end up. It was a journey that I wanted to read, was interested in, and while the erotica romance was the main part of the book, there was more to it!

Pretty great book, and yeah, I enjoyed it a lot!

Author: Sierra Cartwright
Read: April 14th, 2013
Source: Tuebl
Reason Why: Sounded good!
Publisher: Total-E-Bound Publishing
Published: December 18th 2012
5/5 Hearts
4/5 Books
4/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!