Saturday, April 6, 2013

Week 14 Review: Overprotected

From Goodreads:
Ashlyn: A lonely society princess living in New York City.

Colin: Childhood enemy, now her protector.

Daddy hired him to be my bodyguard. Daddy thought I'd be safe. He thought I'd never fall in love. He thought he could keep me forever. 

Charles: Obsessed with keeping her safe and keeping her his, he hires the one person he knows she could never fall in love with: Colin.

Daddy was wrong.

My Review:
Oh, man, this was a spectacular book! I loved the characters, the plot, and just the idea of an overprotected girl falling in love with her bodyguard! And while her dad has good intentions, well, he doesn't correspond them with the best actions!

The love that grew between Ashlyn and Colin, it was just so sweet! Because when you're kids, well, enemies don't last as long, especially as you grow up, and the childish ways of expression attraction change!

The whole thing with the guy that was obsessed with her, that sucked. A lot. Seeing as she got kidnapped, and that whole unpleasant situation! But she gets through it, with help, and gets out of it, which was great!

My only complaint about this book, is that it was too short! I wanted more of this book, more of the happy ending, and more time with these characters, with their relationship the way it is! I just want more! Guess I'll have to read some of her other books!

This book was really fantastic, funny and great, and I enjoyed it so much!

Author: Jennifer Laurens
Read: April 4th, 2013
Source: Tuebl
Reason Why: It sounded fantastic, and it's a SAC 2013 Book!
Publisher: Grove Creek Publishing
Published: February 9th 2011
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!