Saturday, October 20, 2012

Week 42 Review: The Mephisto Kiss

From Goodreads:
The eyes never lie. No one's eyes are darker than Eryx. Not even the Devil's.

When Jax and Sasha first see Jordan Ellis, they know she is no ordinary teenager. She's the daughter of the President after all, but she's also Anabo – a descendant of Eve.

What they don't know is that Eryx plans to kidnap Jordan and force President Ellis to pledge his soul. If Eryx's plot succeeds, the consequences would be catastrophic.

But the Mephisto brothers do know about Jordan's secret identity. And for one of them, she could be the match that leads to their soul's salvation.

Now it's a desperate race against time to save Jordan and prevent Eryx's haunting eyes from discovering her true identity.

A thrilling story of romance, danger, and intrigue, THE MEPHISTO KISS continues the marvelous mythology that began in THE MEPHISTO COVENANT.

My Review:
My, oh, my, this book was just as good as the original, and I just enjoyed reading it so much! Dark, rich, and just incredible to read! Such a great book, sequel, and so much more! Really glad that I'm connected to a library that had a copy!

So this book features a different couple, which is great, because that means that Sasha and Jax have earned their happy ending, and now a new couple is doing so. And I really enjoyed Jordan and her guy, because they were really great together!

Then there was all the complications about how Jordan's dad is the president, because yeah, that's a pretty big job. And if Eryx's is the winner, well, things would be very bad for us! So yeah, really glad that it didn't work!

So we were introduced to a new couple in this book, and I'm wondering, if the 3rd book is going to be their story, or if it's going to be another couple's story, with updates into how they are starting on their path, because they are both pretty damaged!

I enjoyed this book so much, and I can't wait for more! It's just so good!

Author: Trinity Faegen
Series: The Mephisto Covenant
Read: October 17th, 2012
Source: Library
Reason Why: Really enjoyed book 1, and it's a Sophomore Challenge Book!
Publisher: EgmontUSA
Published: September 25th 2012
5/5 Hearts
3/5 Books
3/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!