Saturday, October 6, 2012

Week 40 Review: Vanquished

From Goodreads:
Hope is in short supply, but courage runs deep as the Salamancan hunters recover from a devastating loss. Jenn knows she must rally her team against the Cursed Ones, but her focus is shattered. She's torn between passion for Antonio, who once fought by her side, and hate for the bloodthirsty vampire he's become. His volatility is tearing apart their team...and Jenn's trust.

As the Cursed Ones amass new strength, Team Salamanca must strike together if they hope to survive, let alone defend humanity. Jenn wants to believe Antonio’s loyal to their cause—and their love—but she's slowly losing her heart to Resistance fighter Noah. And if Antonio's not careful, he may just end up with a stake in his.

This gripping conclusion to an epic trilogy pairs steamy romance with heart-stopping action, and delivers an ending as dramatic as it is unexpected.

My Review:
I enjoyed this book so freaking much! I've enjoyed this series so much more then the Wicked series, it's just more well written, with characters I want to know more about, and more pulled together and all over the place like that series seemed to be!

So this is the ending, which means things are geared into full speed, and yeah, things just kept happening and happening, with blind sides, revelations, and so much more! It was just so great to read about!

That near ending, well, I kinda wish that there was a "forgive the parents" scene, or something similar, because Jenn didn't die, though it came close. Well, OK, they didn't really deserve it, and Jenn's not the kind of person to do so like that, but yeah, I still kinda wish that it'd been there!

Such a great ending! Things wrapped up really nicely, from the thing with being the Hunter, and what it does to the body, and the vampires, and all that, just really excellent! I enjoyed it so much, and it was just a really great ending to the series!

Really enjoyed this book so much! It's the kind of book that reminds me why I read!

Authors: Nancy Holder and Debbie Viguie
Series: Crusade #3
Read: October 2nd, 2012
Source: Library
Reason Why: I had to finish this wonderful series, and it's a 2012 Dystopian book!
Publisher: Simon Pulse
Published: August 28th 2012
5/5 Hearts
4/5 Books
4/5 Stars


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!