Saturday, October 6, 2012

Week 40 Review: Raised by Wolves

From Goodreads:
Adopted by the Alpha of a werewolf pack after a rogue wolf brutally killed her parents right before her eyes, fifteen-year-old Bryn knows only pack life, and the rigid social hierarchy that controls it.  That doesn't mean that she's averse to breaking a rule or two.  

But when her curiosity gets the better of her and she discovers Chase, a new teen locked in a cage in her guardian's basement, and witnesses him turn into a wolf before her eyes, the horrific memories of her parents' murders return. Bryn becomes obsessed with getting her questions answered, and Chase is the only one who can provide the information she needs.

But in her drive to find the truth, will Bryn push too far beyond the constraints of the pack, forcing her to leave behind her friends, her family, and the identity that she's shaped?

My Review:
Oh, oh, oh, man, this was such a great freaking great book, it's totally going on my most favourite of books list, because man, it was engaging, it was entertaining, and it was such a page turner, I can't really believe it, but yeah, I just had to read more and more and more and more, and then it was done and I still wanted more, so I'm going to read the next 2 books really soon, I hope!!!

I loved these characters, Bryn, who's as the title says, was raised by wolves, so yeah, she's had a pretty unique childhood, and that her parents were killed by a Rabid werewolf, and then suddenly there's a boy on the property, who's been made into a werewolf-by the same Rabid that killed her parents, well, that starts something up.

And I loved Chase, because yeah, he's the boy that got turned into a werewolf, and he's very loyal to Bryn, and to the pack they start, when she claims him, and yeah, that their pack grows and grows, with Devon, and Lake, and then in the end, almost exponentially, except in one large group...yeah.

Then the ending? That Bryn is a now an alpha, of the only werewolf pack that has more females then males, and that has more then 5 females, total! And most of them aren't even adults. So yeah, there's that, and it had it open for more books, and yeah, I just loved that, that we're getting a series about human Bryn, in a werewolf world!!!

I really loved these book, and I can't wait to read more, because it was so great!!!

Author: Jennifer Lynn Barnes
Series: Raised by Wolves #1
Read: October 5th, 2012
Source: Library
Reason Why: Sounded like a really good book! And it's a Reward Challenge Book!
Publisher: EgmontUSA
Published: June 8th 2010
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!