Saturday, October 6, 2012

Week 40 Review: Fury


From Goodreads:
Hell hath no fury like an angel scorned…

Heartbreak. Vengeance. Truth. Betrayal.

Everything that has happened to Mercy over millennia has made her who she is. Now she and The Eight wage open war with Luc and his demons, and the earth is their battlefield.

Ryan’s love for Mercy is more powerful than ever, her guiding light in the hour of darkness. But the very love that sustains her, now places Ryan in mortal danger.

Two worlds collide as Mercy approaches her ultimate breathtaking choice.

Hell hath no fury like Mercy …

My Review:
I loved this book so much! It was such a great ending to the series! I was just so utterly captivated by it. And while I'm sad to say goodbye, they've won their battles and it's time for them to rest.

So Mercy is understandably after the ending of Muse. She knows what's going on, and now she wants to really do something about it. So this book had the most travel, and the mist new characters, of the series!

So I've liked Ryan more than Luc the entire series, and Muse justified that. And yeah, this book with them together was just so freaking good! And as a bonus, the final battle took place not too far from his home, bringing things, for us, in full circle.

One thing I'm confused over, which is the first angel she saved. What went on there? Did she die, or did she go to another plane like the next two angels Mercy rescued? I'm wondering about that!

This was such a great book, such a great end to the series, and I can't wait to read what Rebecca Lim writes next!

Author: Rebecca Lim
Series: Mercy #4
Read: October 3rd, 2012
Source: Library
Reason Why: Loved the first 3 books, and it's a LLFL Book and RR Book!
Publisher: HarperCollins Children's Books
Published: March 29th 2012
5/5 Hearts
4/5 Books
4/5 Stars


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!