Saturday, August 11, 2012

Week 32 Review: City of Lost Souls

From Goodreads:
The New York Times bestselling Mortal Instruments continues—and so do the thrills and danger for Jace, Clary, and Simon. Can the lost be reclaimed? What price is too high to pay for love? Who can be trusted when sin and salvation collide?

Love. Blood. Betrayal. Revenge.

Darkness threatens to claim the Shadowhunters in the harrowing fifth book of the Mortal Instruments series.

My Review:
Oh, wow, what a fantastic book! Lots of things happen, and we get to be in this world again, and we get to find out what happened to Jace! So great, and yeah, I absolutely loved it, and the wait for CoHF, it is like, killing me, because I know it's not coming out for at least another year, and that's just painful!

This book hurt me, deep inside, because so many things go wrong, are wrong, that it seems impossible that they're going to make it right again. I have hope that they're going to fix the main bad things, but it just doesn't look too good, I mean, from what was said, and what I've read of the synopsis of CoHF, they have to go to another world/realm/universe, and to do just that would be tricky!

I yelled at Alec when he was talking to Camille about taking away Magnus's immortality, I knew it was the wrong thing to do, and he realized that, but too late, and yeah, that was just not fun, when Magnus broke up with him, and didn't want to be contacted by their group after this whole thing was over.

That fight scene with Jace, Sebastian, Clary, and those demons, that was pretty epic, and yeah, how they were helping Sebastian with his plan, but knowing that it wasn't good, and on Clary's part, just playing along until she could free Jace.

I loved this book, it was just fantastic, and yeah, CoHF could just possibly kill me, between the wait and then the actual book!

Author: Cassandra Clare
Series: The Mortal Instruments #5
Read: August 4th, 2012
Source: Bought
Reason Why: Love this series and this author! Had to read it! And it's a WoW book!
Publisher: Margaret K. McElderry
Published: May 8th 2012
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books

5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!