Saturday, July 7, 2012

Week 27 Review: Wicked Nights

From Goodreads:
Leader of the most powerful army in the heavens, Zacharel has been deemed nearly too dangerous, too ruthless--and if he isn't careful, he'll lose his wings. But this warrior with a heart of ice will not be deterred from his missions at any cost...until a vulnerable human tempts him with a carnal pleasure he's never known before.

Accused of a crime she did not commit, Annabelle Miller has spent four years in an institution for the criminally insane. Demons track her every move, and their king will stop at nothing to have her. Zacharel is her only hope for survival, but is the brutal angel with a touch as hot as hell her salvation--or her ultimate damnation?

My Review:
Oh, wow! I loved this book! Such a great start to a series that I know is going to be so good, that's going to be a page turner, that's going to break my heart and then put it back together better then it was, that is a must read!!!

I loved this book, because it had Zacharel, and Annabelle, and it's in the world of Lords of the Underworld-some of whom, make an appearance, at the club, and yeah, that wasn't fun for Annabelle, but seeing them? That was such a thrill!!!

I felt so bad for Annabelle, being blamed for her parent's deaths, and that because she was going to be Zacharel's, that the demons actually answered the summons of her brother, a brother that didn't want anything to do with her. And why she was kinda married to a demon, which wasn't too nice!

I loved the fighting, because yeah, it's a Gena Showalter book, and everything in them is good, and how Annabelle had learned to fight because of constant demon attacks, and various other things, like the one doctor, who totally deserved what he got!!!

Wow, did I love this great start of a series, and I can't wait for more to come out so I can love them, too!!!

Author: Gena Showalter
Series: Angels of the Dark #1
Read: June 30th, 2012
Source: Bought
Reason Why: Must read and collect all Gena Showalter books, and I'm getting darned close!
Publisher: HQN Books
Published: June 26th 2012
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!