Saturday, March 3, 2012

Week 9 Review: Nightwalker

From Goodreads:
One night, desperate for money to support her grandfather, Jessy Sparhawk places the bet that will change her life forever. Just as she's collecting her winnings, a man stumbles through the crowd, a knife protruding from his back, and crashes into her, pinning her to the table.

Hired to investigate the murder, private detective Dillon Wolf finds himself fascinated by the gorgeous redhead who'd been trapped beneath the victim--and by the single word the dying man had whispered in her ear. "Indigo."

One murder leads to another as Dillon and Jessy realize that the nightmare is only just beginning--and that the dead still have a hand left to play.

My Review:
I enjoy Heather Graham's books! They're awesome with mystery and romance, and in some cases, paranormal aspects! And yeah, they're just so much fun to read, entertaining, and pulse pounding, and I just have to keep turn the pages!

I really enjoyed these characters! They were genuine, and real, and they just tugged on heartstrings, like Jessy gambling for money for her grandfather, yeah, that is something that most people would do, well, not that specifically, but wanting to help their grandparents!

I enjoyed this mystery so much, and since it's a Harrison Investigation book, well, that means ghosts of some sort, and yeah, I just thoroughly enjoyed how the past and the present merged together, and things were solved! So good!

I enjoyed this book a whole lot, and yeah, I'm going to have to read the other books in this series soon! And in the right order!

Author: Heather Graham
Series: Harrison Investigation #8
Read: February 28th-March 2nd, 2012
Source: Library
Reason Why: Must read Heather Graham books!
Publisher: Mira
Published: March 31st 2009
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!