Saturday, October 22, 2011

Week 42 Review: The Pleasure Slave

From Goodreads:
When Santa Fe antique dealer Julia Anderson was curiously drawn to purchase a battered jewelry box, she never expected it to contain her own personal love slave. Especially not tall, dark and sinfully handsome Tristan--a man hard to resist, and determined to fulfill her every desire.

Though Tristan was a rogue of the battlefield and the boudoir, making love with Julia was like nothing he'd ever known. Yet revealing his true heart would break the centuries-old spell and separate them forever. And Tristan would do anything to go on loving Julia...even remain a slave through all eternity....


My Review:
Oh, I loved this book! So amazing! Another great Gena Showalter book! So great!!!!! Though when I started reading it, that it was the 2nd book in the series, and I really couldn't tell from this book, so while I'm going to half to read the first book, it didn't make reading this book any less! It was so good!

This was an amazing book, you really felt for Tristan being cursed to be a pleasure slave, the slave part bad enough, but the pleasure...yeah, that's 10 times worse. But he endures this for countless centuries. And then he is found by Julia. And they're perfect together! It was really funny to see them together, because she didn't know who he was when the first met, so that was a very, very, very funny first meeting!

And the ending! That was so funny, the epilogue! Just so great! I loved it! It was just so perfect! The bad guy! Or girl in this case, got exactly what she deserved, and I hope she has to take that for a long time, because she totally deserves it!

This was an excellent book, so you need to check it out!!!

Author: Gena Showalter
Series: Imperia #2
Read: October 29th, 2011
Source: BookMooch
Reason Why: Must read all Gena Showalter books!
Publisher: HQN
Published: Febuary 1st 2005
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!