Saturday, July 16, 2011

Week 28 Review: Lover Beware

From Goodreads:
BE WARNED--Four of today's most popular authors push passion and intrigue to the limit in four thrilling original stories...

In a sleepy costal town...

Early retirement turns deadly for a defense expert--until a beautiful woman steps between him and his assassins...

Among women of the night...

An FBI profiler can see into the mind of a French Quarter killer targeting prostitutes--but not into the heart of the detective she must trust with her life...

Between two strangers...

Sometimes one glance is all it takes. And sometimes all it takes is one man to tear apart what fate--and desire--have brought together...

Under the light of the moon...

Investigating a series of grisly murders, a San Diego detective is caught off guard by the enigmatic man helping her find the killer...

My Review:
These 4 novelettes were great! I loved each one, and besides the one that got me reading this book (Christine Feehan) I have new authors to look for! Whoo! I'll have to find them, some of them were starting series/a full novel, and since this was published at least 5 or so years ago, there's going to be more chances of more books being out! This makes me very happy! If you ever want a quick read (with small print, admittedly) then you should try out these 4 stories!

Authors: Christine Feehan, Katherine Sutcliffe, Fiona Brand, Eileen Wilks
Series: Drake Sisters #1, World of the Lupi #0.5
Read: July 11th-12th, 2011
Source: Own
Reason Why: Because it has a short story by Christine Feehan in it!
Publisher: Berkley Books
Published: July 1st 2003
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!